[Solved] ISO process

CADCAM machining solution: mill-turn centers, milling and turning, kinematics, fixtures, topology recognition, tool library, manufacturing schedules, realistic simulation, workshop sheets, post-processors and DNC...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

digital
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

[Solved] ISO process

Unread post by digital »

When is ISO process going to start working again? x64 version killed this function so we have to manually launch the PP and find .cam file and create the nc code...

---------------------------
Error
You are using a 64 bits version of TopSolid'Cam. That function must start from an external application
OK

Is this such a huge deal to be fixed? I would love to meet the brain who decided to kill this function...
corne

Unread post by corne »

the only thing i know is that 64bit TopSolid'Cam is still full of bugs
we had to go back to 32bit to work well.
i hope that the people of top will work about this.
corne

Unread post by corne »

i think that the people of TopSolid do not read this forum
TopSolid2007
Master Chief
Master Chief

Unread post by TopSolid2007 »

So do I. I also think that anyone from Missler are rading or giving the real importance to this forum...
D@vid
Administator
Administator
Answers: 1
TopSolid Version: 7.12

Unread post by D@vid »

Hi Guys,

This is not true. Some people from Missler Software reads regularly the forum, and it's not because you have no answer from them that it is useless for the product.
I advise you to Keep using the forum, this will have a positive impact on the TopSolid development.

Rgds
D@vid

TopSolid'Forum Administrator
corne

Unread post by corne »

hi D@vid

but are the people working on this problem?
we do not hear annything about this?
is was nice to hear if they were saying sonething of "in the next pacth it will be fix" but even that you wil not hear.
so some feedback is nice.
Trusty
Private
Private

Unread post by Trusty »

There is a big incompatibility between 64 bits and post processors. They are developped with VB6, an old style language. All applications built with this language are impossible to launch from 64 bits applications. And redevelop all would cost a lot.

There is no plans today to do what you need. Sorry.

PS : i also read the forum sometimes, and i push some answers when i can help...