[Solved]Masterwood Project 5

Integrated CAM application for wood industry.

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel, Liam

flavio_ruivo
Master Corporal
Master Corporal
TopSolid Module: TopSolid'Cam
TopSolid Version: 7.6

[Solved]Masterwood Project 5

Unread post by flavio_ruivo »

In machine definitions of Masterwood Project 5 the Rot_C and Rot_A initial position are 0 degrees, but in the real machine this values are 90º.

When I create the ISO code of 5º axes program, the angle ( A and C coordinates) are diferent in real machine!!!

I think that i need to have the same configuration of Rot_C and Rot_A in machine template and in the real machine, I try to change the initial values in machine template but when i make the simulation, it´s not good!! it´s necessary to create a new machine with new cinematica?? or are necessary to change the configuration in real machine??

Can you give me some orientation ?
Last edited by flavio_ruivo on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pieter
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread post by Pieter »

Hi,

In fact you may not change the kinematics of the machine! It really needs to be like it is now.
In reality the machine uses 2 configurations, In 5X positionned it is a A-C machine, but in 5X continuous it is a B-C machine.
In TopSolid it is not possible to have these 2 configurations in the same template.
So the solution they came up with: to draw the kinematics for A-C (5X positionned) machine. So no problems there.
Then ofcourse the C angles are 90° wrong for 5X continuous. So, that is solved inside the PP. The PP recalculates the angles to be good for 5X cont.
So in the end everything that leaves the PP is good (almost everything).
But the simulation is "wrong" in 5X cont.

Hope this helps.

Regards
flavio_ruivo
Master Corporal
Master Corporal
TopSolid Module: TopSolid'Cam
TopSolid Version: 7.6

Unread post by flavio_ruivo »

Hi

Thanks Peter for the information :D

The Masterwood already makes programs in 5 axes.

Best regards,

Flávio Ruivo
Pieter
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread post by Pieter »

Hi,

What kind of problems?

Pieter