download DVD please

Proposals and Suggestions for new features in TopSolid.

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

Top'Noob
First Officer Cadet
First Officer Cadet

download DVD please

Unread post by Top'Noob »

Hello,

I have known for some time that the TopSolid DVDs are available for download here:

ftp://ftp.TopSolid.com/Public/TopSolid/DVD/

But... It seems that it takes a while for things to become available there. For example, dealers are shipping TopSolid version 7 but I cannot download the full version yet (I know there is a trial available).

I imagine this is probably to slow down the pirates but it can be disappointing for people like myself who have a TopSolid reseller that is slow to respond. I have difficulties getting timely access to the newest version each year.

Is there any way that Missler can provide DVD download access earlier for us ?

I would have no problem with verifying my status as a licensed user and using a secure login...
Bill
Master Chief
Master Chief
TopSolid Module: TopSolid'Design
TopSolid Version: 6.25

Unread post by Bill »

Sorry Top'Noob!

Today TopSolid 7 is only availalbe in two ways. Through your distributor or via the downloadable trial.

In the future that may change, but for now I believe that is the policy.

Please let me know if I can be of help.
Happy Designing
Bill
Technical Director
Missler Software Inc
Top'Noob
First Officer Cadet
First Officer Cadet

Unread post by Top'Noob »

I was finally able to get the reseller moving. He then had some difficulty with downloading and/or creating the install DVD but disks shipped from France finally solved the issue. I then had about 1 day to play with it before we got buried with work so for now it sits but I'll get there eventually.