driver block coordinate system

Integrated solution for design, manufacturing and management that provides all standard parts and procedures for wood processing.

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

OMG
Master Chief
Master Chief
Answers: 3
TopSolid Module: TopSolid'Wood
TopSolid Version: 6.20

driver block coordinate system

Unread post by OMG »

Hello

Tell me please why do I receive this kind of messages and what do I have tot do in order to get rid of them

Thank you

"The absolute coordinate system or non associative frame should not be used when a driver block has been created ( : comoda#A.top,@2256 sketch (layer=0)).
The absolute coordinate system or non associative frame should not be used when a driver block has been created (@2256, @2342, @2336, @4410, @15822, $SET)"
by Woody31 » Tue May 04, 2021 11:50 am
Hello
This warning comes in block driver or géometrical drivers when one elements points to the absolute coordinate system ( and should not )
Theorically the software prevents you to do this ( impossible for example to set current the abs coordinate system once the driver block created.
Technicaly you can create element before the driver block so you have this warning.
use the element identifier (@) to figure and replace the element to point element that are only related to the driver block.
Even if you do not see a difference while including, you want to fix this issue.
Go to full post
Last edited by OMG on Wed May 05, 2021 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woody31
Sergeant
Sergeant
Answers: 8
TopSolid Version: 6.23

Re: driver block coordinate system

Unread post by Woody31 »

Hello
This warning comes in block driver or géometrical drivers when one elements points to the absolute coordinate system ( and should not )
Theorically the software prevents you to do this ( impossible for example to set current the abs coordinate system once the driver block created.
Technicaly you can create element before the driver block so you have this warning.
use the element identifier (@) to figure and replace the element to point element that are only related to the driver block.
Even if you do not see a difference while including, you want to fix this issue.
OMG
Master Chief
Master Chief
Answers: 3
TopSolid Version: 6.20

Re: driver block coordinate system

Unread post by OMG »

Hello
Thank you for your answer
I will study deeply this matter