multi draft

Integrated solution for design, manufacturing and management that provides all standard parts and procedures for wood processing.

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

RaudMees
Second Officer Cadet
Second Officer Cadet
Answers: 3
TopSolid Module: TopSolid'Wood
TopSolid Version: 6.20

multi draft

Unread post by RaudMees »

Hello

Any ideas, why I am getting this result? Template is made by the book. With TS original template all good.

RM
Attachments
multi.png
Woody31
Sergeant
Sergeant
Answers: 8
TopSolid Version: 6.23

Re: multi draft

Unread post by Woody31 »

Hello

the problem is in your template.
Display the extend of the view, i guess there are too big or in colision you must resize them and position them correctly
Also in the File property be sure to check the option "Scale factor given by the extend of views " and use the Tree scale factor ( or give a large list or rounded values in the list below )

i have pretty nice automation on this ( even if some parts sometimes could be optimized)
Does this help?
Attachments
scale.png
test.png
RaudMees
Second Officer Cadet
Second Officer Cadet
Answers: 3
TopSolid Version: 6.20

Unread post by RaudMees »

I know those functions, but if I give a free scale, then its hard to scale them back 1:1 in AutoCad for old-style cutting in CNC. So I do drawings 1:2, 1:5 and 1:10. I will play more and will look what my customers tell me when they get drawings 1:7 scale.

RM
Woody31
Sergeant
Sergeant
Answers: 8
TopSolid Version: 6.23

Unread post by Woody31 »

The most important is the check box and the fact the extends of views are correct. Keep the list with your predefined scaled no problem. The round value allows to get the biggest view.