[Solved] INSERTAR M00 EN UNA CAJERA

CADCAM machining solution: mill-turn centers, milling and turning, kinematics, fixtures, topology recognition, tool library, manufacturing schedules, realistic simulation, workshop sheets, post-processors and DNC...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

crervear
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

[Solved] INSERTAR M00 EN UNA CAJERA

Unread post by crervear »

buenas tardes, necesito mecanizar una cajera de profundidad 50 mm, el detalle esta en que necesito ir revisando las plaquitas de la herramienta cada cierto tiempo, el control que tengo no me da la opcion de parar y volver al mismo punto, por ello es que quiero hacer el mecanizado de la cajera en tramos de a 10 mm de profundidad y hacer que la herramienta suba 200 mm y se detenga con un codigo M00. El problema es que debo insertar el codigo de forma manual despues de posprocesar. ¿Hay alguna forma de crear una rutina o comando que se inserte dentro de TopSolid para lograr las detenciones de la máquina sean generadas al posprocesar?

good afternoon, I need machine a pocket 50 mm deep, the detail that I need to go in revising the tool inserts from time to time, I have no control gives me the option to stop and return to the same point, for this is that I want to do the machining of the cashier in sections 10 mm in depth and make the tool to rise 200 mm and stops with a code M00. The problem is that I insert the code manually after postprocessing. Is there any way to create a routine or command that is inserted into TopSolid to make arrests of the machine are generated by post-processing?
Attachments
M00.JPG
flavio_ruivo
Master Corporal
Master Corporal
TopSolid Module: TopSolid'Cam
TopSolid Version: 7.6

HI,

Unread post by flavio_ruivo »

Hi,

You try with the option inside "operation Manager"> "Tool life management" !!? you have the option to split the program by operation time or operation lenght.

Best Regards
Flávio Ruivo
flavio_ruivo
Master Corporal
Master Corporal
TopSolid Module: TopSolid'Cam
TopSolid Version: 7.6

HI,

Unread post by flavio_ruivo »

Hi,

You have another solution :)

Menu: Milling>Misc.operations>M function or Block Command

And with this option you create one line in the end of which program with M0, or Z200 M0, what you want :)

Best Regards
Flávio Ruivo
crervear
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Unread post by crervear »

OK