[Solved] "Card" Sheet document ordered by faces

CADCAM machining solution: mill-turn centers, milling and turning, kinematics, fixtures, topology recognition, tool library, manufacturing schedules, realistic simulation, workshop sheets, post-processors and DNC...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

paul-ince
Private First Class
Private First Class

[Solved] "Card" Sheet document ordered by faces

Unread post by paul-ince »

I want to realize a sheet document where a group of views of the part is ordered by faces.
If I create a view, I change its name in "Part1" and I realize a group, I can only order it by tools, operations or parts.

If it's not possible I want at least see all the origins I created in Cam file in the compiled Sheet document.
I flag the "view the WCS" option in cam menu, but when I compile the sheet document there is only the first origin I created.
Any ideas?
Last edited by paul-ince on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
micos3
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Unread post by micos3 »

Hi!

I guess this is what u want.
viewtopic.php?t=262

Is good for 5 axis
paul-ince
Private First Class
Private First Class

Thanks for your reply, Micos3!

Your sheet document is not exactly what I need, infact it is a "list" sheet document, in which I can create tables (and order them by origins) but I can't generate views of the part in automatic!

A "Card" sheet document allow me to generate views of the part in automatic, but if I have more than one origin in the compiled sheet document appears only the first one.
In the attachment there are two images: one of the part in TopSolid'Cam (with the 2 origins), and the other of the compiled sheet document (only the first origin).

If you want I can post the sheet document!
Attachments
images.rar
Images TopSolid'Cam and sheet document
(76.45 KiB) Downloaded 493 times
paul-ince
Private First Class
Private First Class

I did it! :D

There is a field "Entity name prefixes of other elements to project" in "choose view" menu.
I can specify the name of the elements I need in it!