[Solved] Post for several machines at same time

CADCAM machining solution: mill-turn centers, milling and turning, kinematics, fixtures, topology recognition, tool library, manufacturing schedules, realistic simulation, workshop sheets, post-processors and DNC...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

TopSolid2007
Master Chief
Master Chief

[Solved] Post for several machines at same time

Unread post by TopSolid2007 »

Hi...

I currently have to post my cam programs for 5 different machines.

Is there a way to post the cam file to the 5 machines?

Thanks
PK
Private
Private

Unread post by PK »

Hi TopSolid2007,

if I understand you correctly, you would like to have the NC-file of 5 different PP´s for your 5 different Machines?

I think inside TopSolid'Cam it is not possible but you can do it like that:

Create with your editor a new *.bat file in which you can write

C:\Path of TopPpExec.exe\TopPpExec.exe /dll:c:\missler\v68\bin\toppdb.dll /INI:"Path of PP INI-file " /CAM:"Path of CAM-file" /BLC:"Path of NC-file" exit

for example:

C:\Missler\Pp\Customer\TopPpExec.exe /dll:c:\missler\v68\bin\toppdb.dll /INI:"S:\Vb\PpTop\Clients\customer_001\fanuc.ini" /CAM:"c:\tmp\part.cam" /BLC:"c:\tmp\part.iso" exit

C:\Missler\Pp\Customer\TopPpExec.exe /dll:c:\missler\v68\bin\toppdb.dll /INI:"S:\Vb\PpTop\Clients\customer_002\siemens.ini" /CAM:"c:\tmp\part.cam" /BLC:"c:\tmp\part.mpf" exit

With this, all your NC-files will be created automatically one after the other.

Regards
TopSolid2007
Master Chief
Master Chief

Hi PK

Thanks... I will try it earlier tomorrow!!!!
TopSolid2007
Master Chief
Master Chief

Hi...
I tried it and it works fine...

now I also would like to open the generated nc files... Is there an code to do it?
TopSolid Users!!!!
TopSolid2007
Master Chief
Master Chief

Hi TopSolid Users...

I developed a post only to create a bat file to run the Post several taimes to post for all my machines...

The problem is that it takes too much time to run... I don't know why...

See below the post I wrote.

[POST PROCESSOR]
#LABEL = ALL MACHINES

//================================================================================================================\\
[DIRECTORY]
#block directory = C:\Documents and Settings\ANGELUCCI\Desktop

[ISO]
#Iso_Extension = bat
#num_prog = 1
#first_ss_prog = 0
#inc_ss_prog = 1
#space_between_two_world = NO
#dec_Corr_long = 0
#dec_Corr_diam = 0
#val_last_tool = YES
#val_value_last_tool = 0
#mode_optimisation_bloc = RAPPEL_SS_NO

//================================================================================================================\\
[NUM_BLOC]
#mode_num_bloc = NUM_BLOC_NO

[DEFINE_PROGRAMME,BEGIN]
#bloc = NO,[$C:\Missler\Pp\TopPpExec.exe /dll:c:\missler\v68\bin\toppdb.dll /INI:"C:\Missler\Pp\MY\TopPpMazakFL021.ini" /CAM:"][#PATH_CAM][$\][#FILE_CAM][$.CAM][" /BLC:"][$S:\TRA\Mazak\FH880\][#FILE_CAM][$.NC" EXIT];
#bloc = NO,[$C:\Missler\Pp\TopPpExec.exe /dll:c:\missler\v68\bin\toppdb.dll /INI:"C:\Missler\Pp\MY\topppfanucE211.ini" /CAM:"][#PATH_CAM][$\][#FILE_CAM][$.CAM][" /BLC:"][$S:\TRA\MCP\][#FILE_CAM][$.NC" EXIT];
#bloc = NO,[$C:\Missler\Pp\TopPpExec.exe /dll:c:\missler\v68\bin\toppdb.dll /INI:"C:\Missler\Pp\MY\TopPpFagorMBR01.ini" /CAM:"][#PATH_CAM][$\][#FILE_CAM][$.CAM][" /BLC:"][$S:\Tra\CENTURION\][#FILE_CAM][$.NC" EXIT];
#bloc = NO,[$C:\Missler\Pp\TopPpExec.exe /dll:c:\missler\v68\bin\toppdb.dll /INI:"C:\Missler\Pp\MY\TopPpTnc_IsoE002.ini" /CAM:"][#PATH_CAM][$\][#FILE_CAM][$.CAM][" /BLC:"][$S:\TRA\Diadur\][#FILE_CAM][$.NC" EXIT];
#bloc = NO,[$C:\Missler\Pp\TopPpExec.exe /dll:c:\missler\v68\bin\toppdb.dll /INI:"C:\Missler\Pp\MY\TopPpTnc_IsoE003.ini" /CAM:"][#PATH_CAM][$\][#FILE_CAM][$.CAM][" /BLC:"][$S:\TRA\MFZ110\][#FILE_CAM][$.NC" EXIT];
#bloc = NO,[$C:\Missler\Pp\TopPpExec.exe /dll:c:\missler\v68\bin\toppdb.dll /INI:"C:\Missler\Pp\MY\TopPpUniproMBR002.ini" /CAM:"][#PATH_CAM][$\][#FILE_CAM][$.CAM][" /BLC:"][$S:\TRA\PFV\][#FILE_CAM][$.NC" EXIT];
#bloc = NO,[$C:\Arquiv~1\Notepad++\notepad++.exe][$ "][$S:\TRA\Mazak\FH880\][#FILE_CAM][$.NC"][$ "][$S:\TRA\MCP\][#FILE_CAM][$.NC"][$ "][$S:\Tra\CENTURION\][#FILE_CAM][$.NC"][$ "][$S:\TRA\Diadur\][#FILE_CAM][$.NC"][$ "][$S:\TRA\MFZ110\][#FILE_CAM][$.NC"][$ "][$S:\TRA\PFV\][#FILE_CAM][$.NC"]
TopSolid Users!!!!