Variables debugging and some other operations questions

CADCAM machining solution: mill-turn centers, milling and turning, kinematics, fixtures, topology recognition, tool library, manufacturing schedules, realistic simulation, workshop sheets, post-processors and DNC...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

TopSolid2007
Master Chief
Master Chief

Variables debugging and some other operations questions

Unread post by TopSolid2007 »

Hi TopSolid CAM Users and developers.

I am developing several internal operations in TopSolid CAM for make easier the work for my programmers.

I really would like to know if there is a way to debug the variables values one by one during the operations tests?

I have more one doubt that is as follow:

How could I create an operation to create a contourn line? like the operation to copy edges, but I would like to do it automatically. Complicated? but it will help me a lot and save lots of money$$$

Thanks for all
Trusty
Private
Private

Unread post by Trusty »

If you talk about processes (or methods, i never remember the english term for that...), there is no way to create geometry at all.

Sorry...
TopSolid2007
Master Chief
Master Chief

Unread post by TopSolid2007 »

Hy trust... it does not sound good for me....

If I cant create geometries with processes, What could I do to make these jobs faster?

LIP Application? I tried but without any soccess... I coud not develop anything...

I tried the VB, but... How can I start an VB Application inside TopSolid (like an icon or button?)

And about the debug variables? Is there a way to see it when the process is running?

Thanks