Data stack empty?

CAD solution for mold making: slider design, guide rails, jacks,
mold base, components and process, coolant circuit, control via mold levels, creation of drawings, parts lists...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

Jenny
Private First Class
Private First Class

Data stack empty?

Unread post by Jenny »

What does this mean?

I've created a number of library parts for all the deisgners at my shop to use. Several of them have had this problem:

They're able to use "include standard" to import a library part. When they go to "management/copy of components", they get the data stack empty error. They've also tried to duplicate the component, and they're unable to select the library part.

Any ideas why this is happening???
JEFF_STALLONE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Data Stack empty

Unread post by JEFF_STALLONE »

From what I know on this "Data Stack Empty" message that you get, usually is because of a missing value or parameter. Sometimes the values that are entered can contradict one another.
For example: when I used an equal value for the "depth of thread" and "depth of hole" in the drilling function i recieved the "Data Stack empty" error.
My values were named perameters but, they equalled each other, and it caused a problem.
Try looking over some of the values that you used and see if it helps.
I am not 100% sure that this is what is causing your problem but it could be.
good luck.
Jenny
Private First Class
Private First Class

Unread post by Jenny »

See the problem is, the library part goes into the design file ok, and with no errors... the data stack empty error comes up when you try to propegate/copy.