[Solved] HASCO INCH Mold Bases are wrong.

CAD solution for mold making: slider design, guide rails, jacks,
mold base, components and process, coolant circuit, control via mold levels, creation of drawings, parts lists...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

Larry M.
Master Chief
Master Chief

[Solved] HASCO INCH Mold Bases are wrong.

Unread post by Larry M. »

All, and I do mean all, of the Hasco Inch Library mold bases use the wrong Pin and bushings. Hasco always uses a stepped Leader Pin. So when they call a 1.250 Dia hole for the pin, that is actually a 1" Pin that has a 1.250" Dia Shoulder.
Jonathan
Private
Private

Wrong Hasco Leader Pins

Unread post by Jonathan »

Yes, we have had to deal with this for the last 3 or 4 years!
RICHARD LALONDE
Sergeant
Sergeant

Yes

Unread post by RICHARD LALONDE »

Yes I am agree I have the same probleme with some mold, we have also advise our reseller who forward the information to Missler and nothing was done. I suggest ALL of us who use the mold module made pressure on our reseller to past the information to Missler to fix that probleme. Because this is part of the library and that should be good. If the have mistake it's because some one didn't check the file when it was created. I suggest them all AMERICAN librairy (DME PCS HASCO Inch) will be fix here by an expert with TopSolid, not only for the mold base but also for all compoment who have a bug.
Bill
Master Chief
Master Chief
TopSolid Module: TopSolid'Design
TopSolid Version: 6.25

just so you know...

Unread post by Bill »

Just so you know, these libary problems have been reported and corrections will be worked on over the coming months. Just wanted to let you guys know that... :-)
Happy Designing
Bill
Technical Director
Missler Software Inc