Richard Lalonde Mold Design Manager

Off topic discussions, where you can just relax, have a tea or a coffee, talk about the weather or something else...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

RICHARD LALONDE
Sergeant
Sergeant

Richard Lalonde Mold Design Manager

Unread post by RICHARD LALONDE »

I'm a mold designer with 27 years experience and 4 years with TopSolid'Mold and I am the only one who use this module in the Quebec.
When I choose TopSolid'Mold 4 years ago it because I was fedup to spend time on detailling 2D for mold plate per plate detail per detail and more than that put clearence for KO pin my self clearence on c'bore for the bushing etc etc, also creation of split (core/cavity) When we found TopSolid'Mold and the could all do that ain automatic with my personnal set-up over, this was exactly what I was looking for since CAD are on the market.

Congradulation to Missler for the best module of mold on the market , We know the still have some minor probleme with mold compoment and some feature, but but with us we will be there to help you by giving you some feed back to improve this module.

Thanks
Bill
Master Chief
Master Chief
TopSolid Module: TopSolid'Design
TopSolid Version: 6.25

wonderful

Unread post by Bill »

Hello Richard,

Thank you for posting such wonderful feed back about TopSolid'Mold. I have been working with Missler Software for almost 8 years and I feel the same way. This product is by far the best! :D
Happy Designing
Bill
Technical Director
Missler Software Inc
Larry M.
Master Chief
Master Chief

Unread post by Larry M. »

I Agree.