[Solved] standard index

Drawing, bill of material, 2D design, dimensioning, labeling, tolerances, symbols, title blocks...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

odysseas
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

[Solved] standard index

Unread post by odysseas »

hello to everyone !!Iam a new user of top solid !! i want to make a standard index with my company data.i had try to do it but when o close the prorame i lose the data.
thanx in advance!!!
ody
Last edited by odysseas on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jehronimo
Major
Major

Unread post by jehronimo »

Hi and welcome!

What do you call "standard index.."? Bill of material, titel block, a full drawing, a specific note? Look forward to your comments,

jehronimo
odysseas
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

jehronimo wrote:Hi and welcome!

What do you call "standard index.."? Bill of material, titel block, a full drawing, a specific note? Look forward to your comments,

jehronimo
hello jehronimo !!I'm very happy to meet you, I have seen some of the Post you have done and was particularly useful. I'm still infinity in the use of TopSolid. When I meant standard index titel block with elements of my company, which will appear every time I want to create a new draft.

Thank you for your interest.
ody
jehronimo
Major
Major

Unread post by jehronimo »

Hi Ody,

OK, so you have to create a new draft without template, just choose the format you need (A0H, A2v...). Then insert a title block with the function Detailing, Title block. Dimension your title block, manage its cells, ok, I am sure you know how to do it :D Once done, insert in your title block your company name, a bmp for you logo, what you want, it is not really a problem.

NOW, the important step :lol: : save this draft document in your Configuration folder, generally something like c:\Missler\config\template (of course if your TopSolid had been installed on your c:\ HD). By saving it in the template folder, it allows you, at the next 2d opening, to find in the ***USER TEMPLATE*** area your own std, and to use it again, and again, and again :wink:

jehronimo
odysseas
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Hi jehronimo,
I did and ι finished mine titel block. Thank you very much for your precious help ... :oops: to translate and the Bill of material need to do something different ;

ody