TS niche

Jobs hunting, training, applications, ...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

Mark
Private
Private
TopSolid Module: TopSolid'Design
TopSolid Version: 7.7

TS niche

Unread post by Mark »

To all TS users world wide:
I’ve been a mold maker for 30 years and have been design for 10 years but only been using TS for 3. I have a small mold shop, building, designing and repairing mold since 2004. I currently have TS6, TS7, TS mold and electrode modules.
I can not say enough about TS and Missler Software. I think it the best CAD/CAM product on the market and it gets better every year.
I am looking to diversify from mold making/mold design. My question to you all is: What area/market or trend of design, engineering, and or manufacturing is best suited for TS 6 and/or TS 7? Is their a niche that TS would excel in, especially TS7? Any feed back would be most appreciated. Please respond in English.

Mark
jeff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Unread post by jeff »

Traditionally TopSolid Mold and Cam have been the strong products of Missler, in these markets there are other good products, Where Missler is seeing the most growth is with TopSolid Wood where there is no real competition. If you wish to exploit your skills with TopSolid there is much opportunity with the segment.
kiwdwks
Private First Class
Private First Class

Unread post by kiwdwks »

TopSolid Wood has been the answer for our search for the right software. We have looked at a lot of programs for the woodworking industry, and with TopSolid, we need to look no further. We wanted software that would allow us to do whatever project came in the door. It has been a great help in that regard, as well as expediting our shop drawing and submittal process. We too cannot say enough about TopSolid. Very happy TopSolid users!