Add Standard Component using VB

All topics about specific development with COM interface, LIP language, API in VB, ...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

TopSolid2007
Master Chief
Master Chief

Add Standard Component using VB

Unread post by TopSolid2007 »

Hi TopSolid Users and Developers

I wrote a application that starts TopSolid, Create a New file and Add some components of my own library in predefined coordinates.

Set TopApp = New TopSolid.Application
Set TopDoc = TopApp.Documents.Add("top")
Dim compo As TopSolid.Component

If Op1v.Value = True Then
Set compo = TopDoc.Components.AddStandard("POLIMOLD 3D", "1- Buchas Quentes", Linha, Linha, "", "", Codigo, x1, 0, 0)
Call TopDoc.Assembly.Elements.Add(compo)

ElseIf Op02v.Value = True Then
Set compo = TopDoc.Components.AddStandard("POLIMOLD 3D", "1- Buchas Quentes", Linha, Linha, "", "", Codigo, x1, 0, 0)

Set compo = TopDoc.Components.AddStandard("POLIMOLD 3D", "1- Buchas Quentes", Linha, Linha, "", "", Codigo, -x1, 0, 0)

End If

I found few problems as listed bellow:

1. These Standard Componet has drivers... Is there a way to change or add some value for these drivers using VB?

2. I tried to change the location of the inserted standard component but I couldn't. It is impossible to dimension the node of positioning... it appears in yellow color.

3. When i Insert these componetes using the menus Assembly include standard I usually put them in a coordinate system and is possible to enter a value of rotation for itself... How can I enable it on the standard component I've inserted using Vb?

4. The color of the components inserted using VB are always White... but my standard library was made using other colors to diferentiate the components (parts and sub components)

5. How could I use these application in the current opened TopSolid file?

I hope somebody could help me or answer something. Any help will be appreciated.
TopSolid Users!!!!
TopSolid2007
Master Chief
Master Chief

Any Ideas?

Is Missler Developers readin this post or they only read the french post?
TopSolid Users!!!!
D@vid
Administator
Administator
Answers: 1
TopSolid Version: 7.12

Unread post by D@vid »

I know it can be a bit frustrating, but TS developers has a lot of coding to do (especially now with the coming event of the brand new version), and they do read both languages but sometimes! Please contact your VAR or local support to ensure that your request has been received.

This forum is read by MS but is not a support mean or planing development for MS.

Hope this helps.
D@vid

TopSolid'Forum Administrator
TopSolid2007
Master Chief
Master Chief

I am sure The Missler Developers are working hard to develop the new version of TopSolid, but sometimes we found some situation that we don t know where to look for help.

Be sure the questions I ve made here I already have done for my VAR...
TopSolid Users!!!!
AndiKS
Corporal
Corporal
TopSolid Module: TopSolid'Cam
TopSolid Version: 6.26

Unread post by AndiKS »

Hello TopSolid2007!

I have the same questions, what say your VAR?

Can you please tell me what options we have?

Thank you!

cu
AndiKS