No puedo posprocesar dentro de TopSolid en 64 bits

CADCAM machining solution: mill-turn centers, milling and turning, kinematics, fixtures, topology recognition, tool library, manufacturing schedules, realistic simulation, workshop sheets, post-processors and DNC...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

crervear
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

No puedo posprocesar dentro de TopSolid en 64 bits

Unread post by crervear »

I have another problem, install TopSolid 2007 to 64 bits, first appeared this problem, "topmwindev NOT record" to received this response, I hope that is correct. It turns out that the post-processing I want to say I can not do so within TopSolid, and fix the problem, not always a single file post-processing machines in nc for separated occasions by tool program. Need help.
thanks.
Attachments
1.JPG
2.JPG
corne

Unread post by corne »

hi
look to this
viewtopic.php?t=109
i think it still doesn't work
remi77
Administator
Administator

Unread post by remi77 »

Hello,

In version 64 bits, you can't run the postprocessor "inside" TopSolid 'Cam, so you have to run the PP from the "start" menu.

See you,

Rémi :wink:
crervear
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Unread post by crervear »

Hi, there's nothing like postprocessing entnces from within TopSolid 2007. I wonder if in later versions of TopSolid (2008,2009,2010) this problem was solved.
I ask because in a file machining operations carried out several operations separated and generally agree to work to be done or excess material from the workpiece.