Setup Sheets & Processes

CADCAM machining solution: mill-turn centers, milling and turning, kinematics, fixtures, topology recognition, tool library, manufacturing schedules, realistic simulation, workshop sheets, post-processors and DNC...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

micos3
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Setup Sheets & Processes

Unread post by micos3 »

Hi!
I'm trying to develope my production section but i'm having some problems in some parts, that for what i've read here, are not easier to solve. So i need experts, if someone could help me i would thank many times!!!

1-Setup Sheets, i'm trying to change the setup sheets by duplicate them and change them, like i read here.
I can't make it, and don't know why. I try to create a new table without erase nothing, just to undearstand the logic but appeared like in attachement. In Operation (Operacao) instead of appear $Op.num it appear just Op.num, it should appear the number of the operation. In drat appears same. What i'm i doing wrong?

2- In Processes i'm having some problems too :roll:
I center, i drill and drill again to bore, but this last i don't have tool defined in tool changer number. Making 1 of this drill process, it works fine, but if i make 2 or more drill's using this process, the last drill(bore) it will use everytime a diferent tool number. How can i change this without adding to the tool to the tool changer?

Sorry my description so long but is not easy for m to describe them.

Thanks
Attachments
Opnum.PNG
Opnum.PNG (63.76 KiB) Viewed 6809 times
jalapeno
Private
Private

Unread post by jalapeno »

Hi Micos3,

first you want to modify a current setup sheet, yes?

Go into operations - setup sheets, here duplicate a similar sheet and modify them. In TopSolid'Draft you have to use only the functions from the "TopSolid'Cam" (sorry i mean the menu without solid ==> you will find it) Menu, if you use Modify Element your sheet is destroyed. Now you can choose a lot of variables from your cam file.

Thanks.
Regards

jalapeno
micos3
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Unread post by micos3 »

Hi!
Well i'm exploring deeper but i'm getting some results, cos i've explored the main u mean before but didn't seam clear to me :? , but now i'm starting to get some conection :D .
I'll post here result after i try harder in this.

Thanks!!!
micos3
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Sheet Problem

Unread post by micos3 »

Thanks to u, i'm building my own sheet, that i'm testing, that i'll gonna post here too :D
But for now i'm having 3 problems connected between them:
1 - I have many times, too many operations for the sheet, that doesn't past to sheet 2 but continues making the only way possible to print by adjusting with "fit to sheet", loosing the format of the sheet, how can i solve this? (I'll add at afternoon an real example)
2 - Can i make a split setup page, this is, 1st page had a format, and 2nd and next had another format?
3 - All of my pieces, had 1st and 2º position, some of them have 6 or 7 pgms at max. by position. To print in same page, probably, i would need other sheet to complete 1st postion, but would be a sheet that could adapt in vertical to print depending the needs. This sheet wouln't need any format, but i could have an element to position up or down the table of variables that i have. Is it possible?

Thanks
micos3
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Complementary comment

Unread post by micos3 »

Hi,

This is my sketch of sheet, and like it can be seen, the print of my work of my machinings of this morning, appeared cutted by blue line, like in atachement.
micos3
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

oops

Unread post by micos3 »

oops
micos3
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Finally

Unread post by micos3 »

I Hope... :oops: