TopSolid 2007 fails - processes sheet

CADCAM machining solution: mill-turn centers, milling and turning, kinematics, fixtures, topology recognition, tool library, manufacturing schedules, realistic simulation, workshop sheets, post-processors and DNC...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

crervear
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

TopSolid 2007 fails - processes sheet

Unread post by crervear »

Hello, I need your help ...
hardware problems, change my quadro FX4500 to Gforce 630.
install windows 7 professional 64 bits.
then install TopSolid 2007 64-bit version applying patches:
TopSolid_x64_Global_Patch_68272
TopSolid_Cam_x64_v6.8_patch_200To280
TopSolid_Wire_x64_v6.8_patch_200To280
machining opened a file, but when pulling the sheet process for the operator, the program falls, fails to show the leaf, much less to print.
Any ideas?

I will be attentive to your comments.

Greetings.
crervear
Master Corporal
Master Corporal

Re: TopSolid 2007 fails - processes sheet

Unread post by crervear »

Hello friends TopSolid, I still have problems, the version of TopSolid we use in the company is quite old, but it was working wonderfully until a week ago, as I mentioned before, I had to change the video card because the other fault .
Well, install TopSolid again succeed in making it work all to exception, a process template to modify for years, copy the file to "sheets" directory, opened TopSolid , create a sheet from a mechanized, moved the mouse to the end and appeared error and the famous message of keeping with "rsc". locate the original TopSolid from where I started to create the amendment, but I spend the same, just opened it for editing, appeared the message "rsc".
Does anyone have any idea what happens?

I need help with the problem.

Greetings to all.

sorry for my translator ...