[Solved]"URGENT" V6.10.216 :cry:

CAD solution for mold making: slider design, guide rails, jacks,
mold base, components and process, coolant circuit, control via mold levels, creation of drawings, parts lists...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

Fatal_error
Private
Private

[Solved]"URGENT" V6.10.216 :cry:

Unread post by Fatal_error »

Hello,

I`ve a big problem and my var is on vacations :( in the TopSolid V6.10.216 i can`t do a parasolid or step of a mold, it gives me "fatal error" and crashes without doing the rsc file. anyone as this problem also?

Does anyone knows some solution to help? i need to send the file to my client...
RICHARD LALONDE
Sergeant
Sergeant

option

Unread post by RICHARD LALONDE »

You should try different option , because you should have one piece witch give you the problem and you have to find it, what i do normaly
I try to create the transfert file without all compo, If it crash
I try to transfer all mold base without all bloc or vise versa all block without mold base, You will finish to find the cretical part.
This is what I do when this happen to me raraly
Fatal_error
Private
Private

Unread post by Fatal_error »

Hi RICHARD LALONDE, thanks for helping...

I`ve already tried something like that, and i´ve found one comp that give problem but after hide this comp it crashes also... funy thing i`ve tried with the 32bit version with old patch and it works fine. but with some erros because the library...

After updating to the last patch, also 32Bit, it crashes... the problem seems to be the last patch....

Please Missler, cloud you fix this error urgently and make a new patch ;)....