[Solved] COOL!

CAD solution for mold making: slider design, guide rails, jacks,
mold base, components and process, coolant circuit, control via mold levels, creation of drawings, parts lists...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

JEFF 2
Private
Private

[Solved] COOL!

Unread post by JEFF 2 »

I just wanted to say that this software is by far the coolest one I've ever used. Very COOL features.

I'm looking forward to discussing topics on here.

Any new members out there that agree with me?
Larry M.
Master Chief
Master Chief

Unread post by Larry M. »

One of the best ones out there.

And welcome to the forums. Jeff2.
D@vid
Administator
Administator
Answers: 1
TopSolid Version: 7.12

Unread post by D@vid »

Welcome to TopSolid'Forum too!

Thanks guy, that makes a change to hear that kind of comment :D.

However, we still have some work to do and we need to improve it day by day!

Read you soon here then!
D@vid

TopSolid'Forum Administrator
JEFF_STALLONE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Agreed...also...

Unread post by JEFF_STALLONE »

I deffinately agree, there are a lot of great features, implimenting them properly will be the difficult part. All it will take is a little time and patience. Easy program to pick up and understand as well.

I do however have a brief question.
Is there a way to see specific errors that have occurred on an element?
After an element has turned orange, is there a way to check the specific reason it has been basified? I tried to view something about it in the "tree", however I was unsuccessful. Does anyone out there know a way to help? It would be greatly appreciated.
"You don't know!"...... do you? :?
D@vid
Administator
Administator
Answers: 1
TopSolid Version: 7.12

Unread post by D@vid »

I suggest you start a new topic for your specific question.
By this way, you will probably get an answer from other users much more quickly.

Good luck!
D@vid

TopSolid'Forum Administrator
JEFF 2
Private
Private

Re: Agreed...also...

Unread post by JEFF 2 »

Jeff_Stallone wrote:I deffinately agree, there are a lot of great features, implimenting them properly will be the difficult part. All it will take is a little time and patience. Easy program to pick up and understand as well.

I do however have a brief question.
Is there a way to see specific errors that have occurred on an element?
After an element has turned orange, is there a way to check the specific reason it has been basified? I tried to view something about it in the "tree", however I was unsuccessful. Does anyone out there know a way to help? It would be greatly appreciated.
"You don't know!"...... do you? :?

What are the chances of another Jeff on this forum?

For your question you should probably post a new topic. More replies that way.

COOL NAME BY THE WAY! 8)
Last edited by JEFF 2 on Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BEEPALOT
Private
Private

Unread post by BEEPALOT »

I agree! VERY COOL SOFTWARE! I ECSPECIALLY LIKE THE BEEP WARNING IF A FUNCTION IS NOT ALLOWED!

Keep up the good work Missler!
SHOM!
Private
Private

Unread post by SHOM! »

I just want to say that this software is very cool, and there are alot of cool features, but...........I still think Keycreator is better, for now anyway.
JEFF 2
Private
Private

Unread post by JEFF 2 »

SHOM! wrote:I just want to say that this software is very cool, and there are alot of cool features, but...........I still think Keycreator is better, for now anyway.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is that you sir don't know what COOL is. 8)

I have tried Keycreator and it's not bad but definitely not cool.
TOP SOLIDS = COOL!
Jenny
Private First Class
Private First Class

Unread post by Jenny »

I too have come from KeyCreator/Cadkey.

I do like TopSolid, and realize that I'm not going to learn this totally different softare at the drop of a hat. Having said that however, there are days when I want to throw my monitor out the window.

You really have to pay attention to your order of operations!!! I'm learning this the not-so-easy way. :roll:

It'll get easier in time... but for now, I will continue with my sugar fix therapy and a few cuss words under my breath. :lol:
JEFF_STALLONE
Private First Class
Private First Class

Unread post by JEFF_STALLONE »

SHOM! wrote:I just want to say that this software is very cool, and there are alot of cool features, but...........I still think Keycreator is better, for now anyway.
Listen "SHOM!", I agree with JEFF2. You just simply "don't know!"
When it comes to cool software, NOTHING beats Top Solid.
RICHARD LALONDE
Sergeant
Sergeant

TS Mold is the best on the market

Unread post by RICHARD LALONDE »

I'm a mold designer with 27 years experience and 5 years with TopSolid'Mold and I am the only one who use this module in the Quebec.
Before I was using CadKey (also I got exp w/ Pro-E and Ideas) When I choose TopSolid'Mold 5 years ago it because I was fedup to spend time on detailling 2D for mold, plate per plate, detail per detail and more than that put clearence for KO pin my self clearence on c'bore for the bushing etc etc, also creation of split (core/cavity) When we found TopSolid'Mold and the could all do that ain automatic with my personnal set-up over, this was exactly what I was looking for since CAD are on the market.

Congradulation to Missler for the best module of mold on the market , We know the still have some minor probleme with mold compoment and some feature. Now never I will return to another software than TopSolid'Mold, If one day I have to change for another company , they should have or consider to buy TopSolid'Mold otherwise I won't move.

You could check on this link somme picture of mold example I did with TopSolid'Mold
viewtopic.php?p=109&highlight=#109
JEFF 2
Private
Private

ELECTRODE PACKAGE

Unread post by JEFF 2 »

Just when I thought TopSolid couldn't get any cooler, I tried the electrode package. Talk about cool....wow. Big time saver.
TOP SOLIDS = COOL!