Screw section

CAD solution for mold making: slider design, guide rails, jacks,
mold base, components and process, coolant circuit, control via mold levels, creation of drawings, parts lists...

Moderators: remi77, jacs, Daniel

RICHARD LALONDE
Sergeant
Sergeant

Screw section

Unread post by RICHARD LALONDE »

http://forum.TopSolid.fr/viewtopic.php?p=3166#3166

This is a link to the French Forum to refer to all picture

Does someone have the same problem with thread visualisation when you cut an assembly thru the center of a bolt (mist thread line on the bolt only in threded insert) For me it come from screw lib from mold bcs bolt from TS is OK I'm V240

Nedd feed back from mold designer
Larry M.
Master Chief
Master Chief

Unread post by Larry M. »

Yes the Inside dia lines of the thread are missing on all screws in the mold package. I guess I've just excepted it. Same as if you check the machinings on a Inch screws, it will be a MM tapped hole, not a ANSI, even though it's a 1/2-13 SHCS.
jehronimo
Major
Major

Unread post by jehronimo »

Hi,

We discuss about this topic with Richard on the French forum, and I submit this screw projection problem to the dev. They are working on it and I expect a "fast" solution for this one...

Jehronimo
RICHARD LALONDE
Sergeant
Sergeant

patch

Unread post by RICHARD LALONDE »

I'm lucky because I could discuss on both forum,
The answer is Missler know about this problem and they working on that, we are sure they will be ablee to resolve everything for next release 6.9
But I got some promess than everything will be fix may be with a single bolt library for all module in release VX (7.0)

What is amazing is this was working good before and now for unknow reason it turn in a bug, from my experience that happen often specialy in the mold modul some stuff work and in the next version it doen't work in the second next version they fix it. It's a pin in a bud

For your tapping hole it should be in inch (for me it works good ) may be your document properties unit is set mm